Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Please help the best answer qets 10 points!! Does he want me or not?

Well. I broke up with my bf a couple of weeks ago and it was becuase he didnt tell me he was going to have a baby. I had no idea about this so when he told me this i was pissed and i cried becuase i was so pissed off! But anyways a couple of days after the break up he txt my cousin and asked her if i had a dude. She said no and asked why did he care. He said tht he asked becuase he loves me and misses me. So she called me and told me this. He txt me and said hey i txt back and he asked me what i was doing i said laying down hbu? He nvr txt back. But the nxt day he tx back and said hey and nuthing really happened but the latest he txt me was friday but it was fwd and so what is this about? does he wanna talk or not? or is he juss kinda feeling akward about the whole situation tht is going on? please help me and let me know what this boy wants.

0 comments:

Post a Comment