Monday, December 19, 2011

Help on girl???????????????????

so there's a blond American girl and i like her.she talk-es to me at the lockers and we talk and she laughs and she all ways runs into me when im singing 'to arms in dixie','harra for the bonnie Blue flag' or a german march from ww2 im from germany and she just looks at me at S.S.R. i look at her and than she looks at me and for some rison i cant look in her eyes. at lunch her Friends tell her he is a Nazi or he is a Confederate.( i am a confederate but not a racist or nazi).today i asked he if she thought i was a nazi and she sad no and her Friends are wrong.one of my Friends know and all of the guy in my cl are calling me a nazi and piking on me. and and when i had to go she told me good bye. dose she like me? if so how much on a Scale of 1-10 1 bing the highest. how can i make our relationship stronger? why do her Friends trash t alk me

0 comments:

Post a Comment