Tuesday, December 20, 2011

NEED HELP ASAP! i need him back!!!!?

my boy friend broke up with me because i lied to him about something. It really hurt him and now he says he cant trust me. and doesn't believe me when i say i have truly learned from this mistake and i will never hurt him like that again. he said he would give me a 2nd chance but that we were not a couple anymore. After we first broke up we stayed best friends still(with some privileges as well) so we pretty much acted like we were still together. But last night he just left my house after i fell asleep, he told me later that it was because he was confused and how he is saying it isn't likely we will get back together. Im trying so hard for him to reconsider. i just don't know what to do. I need to get him back and for him to trust me. How can i convince him that ive learned my lesson and will never make that mistake again?

0 comments:

Post a Comment