Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Break up---6 years long relation!how to get her out of my mind??anyone help me please!?

dear friends!plz hav patience 2 read this!plz giv som practical solns..i met a very cute girl,6 yrs ago on a train jrny!that time i was doin my grad,so i didnt even thot abt our religns& all oder boundries!4 the first 1 n half yr i didnt even touchd her,not even her hands!but when she started coming to my place,gradually we enjoyd the oder side of luv...i cared for her in all possible ways,as she was staying away from her family,i tried to fulfil all her needs.i cared for her like a father,bro,mother,sis,bf...i cuked for her, tell stories n make her asleep..bla bla bla..but after finshin my grad,i left my home for her n started a livin relation..after spendin few mnths 2gdr,i came 2 know that she was dating with a guy!i was shockd,nyways she was guilty so i forgav her!but in angr,i belted her many times!but soon i corectd myslf n livd hapily for 3 yrs!when she got a job 10 months back,she left me n strtd living apart!now v seldom talk,i m very weak 4 her n rembr her evry moment,plz hlp

0 comments:

Post a Comment